Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.003 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,068 Dirham ($3,006) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)