Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.425 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,948 Dirham ($2,965) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (28 minutes ago)