Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.543 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 39% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,776 Dirham ($2,911) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (43 minutes ago)