Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.083 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,294 Dirham (€2,372) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 2 hours ago)