Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00071 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,737 Dirham (Rp 16,426,156) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)