Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07589 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,175 Dirham (₨199,956) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (42 minutes ago)