Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09636 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,035 Dirham (₨197,533) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)