Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.134 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,848 Dirham (€3,130) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 915 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)