Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.000 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,865 Dirham (€2,442) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (37 minutes ago)