Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.897 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,266 Dirham (€2,319) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)