Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00070 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,627 Dirham (Rp 26,687,333) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €47 (31 minutes ago)