Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49985 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,876 Dirham (Mex$ 33,761) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)