Cost of living comparison between Pachuca, Mexico and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48729 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,990 Dirham (Mex$ 18,449) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)