Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,420 Dirham (Mex$ 18,626) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)