Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.434 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 107% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,382 Dirham (£2,604) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (41 minutes ago)