Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.081 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 98% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,562 Dirham (£2,944) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)