Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.667 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 112% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,528 Dirham (£2,094) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)