Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03163 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,269 Dirham (293,025 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 349,999 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)