Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.938 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,820 Dirham (€1,629) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)