Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09094 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,642 Dirham (106,031 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (41 minutes ago)