Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08062 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,256 Dirham (189,223 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)