Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.073 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 75% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,725 Dirham (€2,685) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (44 minutes ago)