Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.791 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,757 Dirham (€1,924) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)