Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01735 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,907 Dirham (1,550,938 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth, Scotland costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (36 minutes ago)