Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01650 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,223 Dirham (1,710,414 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $67 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)