Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.694 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 72% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,839 Dirham (C$3,488) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)