Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.289 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,904 Dirham (C$4,651) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)