Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44780 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 20,165 Dirham (45,031 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)