Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44860 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,411 Dirham (38,812 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)