Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.009 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,157 Dirham (€2,558) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (18 minutes ago)