Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.291 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 68% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,952 Dirham (€2,830) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tegucigalpa costs L 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)