Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.893 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 65% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,909 Dirham (€3,021) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)