Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01465 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,795 Dirham (CH$1,283,144) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (36 minutes ago)