Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.691 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,612 Dirham (5,431TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (37 minutes ago)