Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.786 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,124 Dirham (5,788TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)