Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.731 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,211 Dirham (5,204TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)