Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,281 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.196 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 139% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,881 Dirham (kr 24,992) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)