Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,158 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.212 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 146% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,734 Dirham (kr 25,364) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 3 hours ago)