Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,399 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 137% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,084 Dirham (kr 31,500) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)