Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 931 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.123 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 158% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 49,070 Dirham (kr 43,694) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (35 minutes ago)