Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.494 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,862 Dirham (11,955 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (about 1 hour ago)