Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.504 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,675 Dirham (11,753 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)