Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13735 MAD / KGS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 48% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,383 Dirham (68,313 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)