Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14434 MAD / KGS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 48% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,732 Dirham (67,426 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)