Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14178 MAD / KGS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 48% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,804 Dirham (62,095 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)