Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13556 MAD / KGS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,906 Dirham (109,961 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)