Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14449 MAD / KGS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 39% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,621 Dirham (52,745 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (42 minutes ago)