Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.109 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,455 Dirham (R$ 6,258) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)