Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.952 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,667 Dirham (R$ 9,032) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)