Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08306 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,720 Dirham (¥381,894) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)