Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08506 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,975 Dirham (¥434,678) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)