Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08619 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,497 Dirham (¥388,625) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)