Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08763 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,016 Dirham (¥262,632) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)