Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08768 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,727 Dirham (¥339,034) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)