Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08895 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,220 Dirham (¥395,952) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (39 minutes ago)