Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.334 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,672 Dirham ($b12,499) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)