Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.463 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,175 Dirham ($b6,953) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)