Cost of living in Orsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16859 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orsk (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,795 Dirham (руб 87,760) in Orsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (38 minutes ago)