Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.346 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 72% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,050 Dirham (€3,177) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)