Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.136 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,510 Dirham (€2,740) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)