Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,954 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.155 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,071 Dirham ($3,284) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 2 hours ago)