Cost of living in Orkney, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.641 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orkney (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,090 Dirham (R 29,776) in Orkney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)