Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16422 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,364 Dirham (руб 105,734) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)