Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.101 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,339 Dirham (27,552 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)