Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.120 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 80% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,068 Dirham (32,190 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (4 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)