Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.045 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,612 Dirham (30,252 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)