Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.970 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,834 Dirham (12,605TL) in Ordu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)