Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.498 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,855 Dirham (12,583TL) in Ordu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)