Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08268 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,608 Dirham (188,784 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)