Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09147 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,548 Dirham (148,114 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (28 minutes ago)