Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03239 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 46% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,489 Dirham (262,130 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)