Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.396 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,455 Dirham (6,449 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (35 minutes ago)