Cost of living comparison between Oradea, Romania and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.383 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,416 Dirham (6,049 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)