Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.363 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,412 Dirham (3,983 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)