Cost of living comparison between Oporto, Portugal and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.818 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,006 Dirham (€1,664) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)