Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.143 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,362 Dirham (€2,097) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 2 hours ago)