Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.116 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,302 Dirham (€2,096) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 2 hours ago)