Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.701 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,931 Dirham (€1,302) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)