Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.606 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,366 Dirham (7,432 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (24 minutes ago)