Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03210 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,777 Dirham (522,636 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)