Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16250 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,130 Dirham (руб 80,799) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (43 minutes ago)