Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.470 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,440 Dirham (9,894 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)