Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.651 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,842 Dirham (8,240 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)