Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.550 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,249 Dirham (6,765 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)