Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.505 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,642 Dirham (7,042 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dublin costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)