Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17624 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,973 Dirham (Php84,956) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)