Cost of living comparison between Olongapo City, Philippines and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20433 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,972 Dirham (Php78,168) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)