Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17434 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,034 Dirham (Php80,500) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)