Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39516 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,445 Dirham (26,432 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)