Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42752 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,986 Dirham (37,393 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)