Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.930 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,318 Dirham (€2,865) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)