Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.227 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,403 Dirham ($2,645) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)