Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.387 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,568 Dirham ($2,511) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)