Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.115 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,937 Dirham ($2,564) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)