Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08750 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,675 Dirham (¥236,284) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)