Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08972 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,812 Dirham (¥231,975) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (33 minutes ago)