Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08965 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,345 Dirham (¥193,475) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (35 minutes ago)