Cost of living comparison between Okayama, Japan and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08834 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,672 Dirham (¥233,992) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)