Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08763 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,166 Dirham (¥195,880) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,183,140 ден (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)