Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09510 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 142% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,843 Dirham (¥397,931) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)