Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17567 MAD / MKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,856 Dirham (44,719 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)