Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18377 MAD / MKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,691 Dirham (74,503 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (about 1 hour ago)