Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37596 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,194 Dirham (43,074₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 3 hours ago)