Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35685 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,283 Dirham (34,421₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)