Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38914 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,712 Dirham (27,528₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)