Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.520 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 87% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,264 Dirham (kr25,828) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)