Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.438 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,716 Dirham (kr18,574) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)