Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.496 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 89% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,991 Dirham (kr24,063) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)