Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.448 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,598 Dirham (kr14,916) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)